[wpe-webkit] AArch64 builds in AUR

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:38:54 PST 2019

Crickets so far ... btw, I'm going skiing for the Weekend so I'll try to
build WPE directly on the Pi.

Everything seems to work fine except ENABLE_ACCELERATED_2D_CANVAS AND
ENABLE_ENCRYPTED_MEDIA are both OFF, while all others are ON.

I am interested specially in the ENABLE_ACCELERATED_2D_CANVAS, why wouldn't
that work?

Also I have another question: is wpebackend preferred over wpebackend-fdo ?
Latter seems for Wayland, which I'm OK with, but not sure it performs any
better than the former.

Thanks again for extra clarifications.