[wpe-webkit] meta-webkit WPEFramework

mike at baseforsale.com mike at baseforsale.com
Thu Feb 21 08:52:44 PST 2019

Adrián,

Thank you for responding.  I was given guidance to switch to the
meta-wpe layer.  Which I have done.  It did solve my issue with building
wpeframework-plugins.  However, I have run into new issues.
https://github.com/WebPlatformForEmbedded/meta-wpe/issues/284

Anyways, I will look into using downstream.

Thanks again.

I did notice the version differences between the two layers.  I will