[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Qt WebKit StatusBot qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Feb 12 10:30:28 PST 2013

Updates:
  * elproxy status: not really doing anything relevant for WebKit... still sidetracked in QQuickTextEdit wonderland (yes kenneth, I know you wondered where I had gone)
  * bbandix status: Fixing visible contents update if WebView is scrolled programmatically (eg. using a scroll bar: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-29557), then returning to PVC->C API stuff
  * azbest_hu status: gardening, buildfix for Qt minimal, buildbot maintenance
  * kadam status: gardening. buildbot maintenance
  * carewolf status: Compositing and other bugs.
  * jturcotte status: Pulling the thread of stuff to do to convert QtWebContext to the C API. Next in line: add a C API for the WebInspectorServer.

Missing updates from: cmarcelo, jeez_, mibrunin, stampho, tronical, zalan, zalbisser