[webkit-qt] How to Cross-Compile WebKit 2.3?

"Sárkány, István" sarkany.istvan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 01:34:53 PDT 2013

Hi Hua,

You can cross-compile using the build-webkit script, but if I remember
right your prefix has to point to the cross-compiled QT_INSTALL_DIR,
from where it'll take the qmake.conf which it will use then to
cross-compile. So call something like:
Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt \
             --release \
             --no-webkit2 \
             --no-force-sse2 \
             --qmakearg="CONFIG+=production_build" \
             --prefix=$(QT_INSTALL_DIR)
Also you might need to set the SQLITE3SRCDIR manually to point to the
headers already available in qt/src/3rdparty/sqlite

Best regards,
Istvan