[webkit-qt] How to Cross-Compile WebKit 2.3?

Allan Sandfeld Jensen kde at carewolf.com
Thu Aug 15 03:21:19 PDT 2013

Hello

On Thursday 15 August 2013, Hua Hsing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying out qt-webkit 2.3 with qt-4.8. The problem is,
> Tools/Scripts/build-webkit does not work for me as I'm working in Fedora
> host cross-compiling for ARM target. I've been cross-compiling my
> qt-embedded-4.8 all this while, and right now I'm kind of at a loss as to
> how to build this qt-webkit 2.3 alongside the rest of my Qt package.

I am not sure. Perhaps somebody who has packaged it has made the necessary
changes to the configuration to be able to do classic crossbuild. Personally I
just do "crossbuild" by building it on the host but configuring icecc to send
out crossbuild jobs, but that does require a build environment on the host
which is not always ideal or possible.

`Allan