[webkit-qt] How to Cross-Compile WebKit 2.3?

Hua Hsing huahsing at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:59:17 PDT 2013

Hi Istvan,

Thanks for the advice. I manage to get it running (the build script ie.)
with the cross-compiler correctly. The sqlite headers are not a problem
after I set the pkg-config variables properly to use the pc files from the
target root filesystem and point to the headers in it.

I'm currently getting errors like these:
/home/huahsing/work/source/QT-RPM-BUILD/qt-webkit-2.3/webkit-qtwebkit-23/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/opengl/Extensions3DOpenGLES.h:120:5:
error: ‘PFNGLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE2DMULTISAMPLEIMG’ does not name a type
/home/huahsing/work/source/QT-RPM-BUILD/qt-webkit-2.3/webkit-qtwebkit-23/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/opengl/Extensions3DOpenGLES.h:121:5:
error: ‘PFNGLRENDERBUFFERSTORAGEMULTISAMPLEIMG’ does not name a type

By the way, it seems like ANGLE is enabled by default. I have my own set of
OpenGLES 2 / EGL libraries and headers; so how do I disable ANGLE? I
already added opengles2 to the CONFIG/QT_CONFIG via qmakearg, but
apparently ANGLE still seems to be enabled??

In my gl2ext.h, it already has these:
typedef void (GL_APIENTRYP PFNGLRENDERBUFFERSTORAGEMULTISAMPLEIMGPROC)
(GLenum target, GLsizei samples, GLenum internalformat, GLsizei width,
GLsizei height);
typedef void (GL_APIENTRYP PFNGLFRAMEBUFFERTEXTURE2DMULTISAMPLEIMGPROC)
(GLenum target, GLenum attachment, GLenum textarget, GLuint texture, GLint
level, GLsizei samples);

enabled, so I'm guessing I should not encounter the above errors if I'm
using my own headers.

Any ideas will be much appreciated :)

Cheers
Hua-Hsing