[webkit-qt] QtWebKit QWebForm API extension

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:01:39 PDT 2012

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:54:23 AM Dawit A wrote:
> I guess I was expecting an API that would have allowed me to simply provide
> a list of completion items leaving the means by which those items are shown
> to the user up to QtWebKit. However, I see why that would not be a wise
> choice. I guess a client application can listen to the
> QWebPage::contentsChanged signal and create a popup menu with the
> completion items by relying on these newly added classes.

I think I was lacking a full understanding of what you were using it for
Dawit. Are you currently creating the autofill alternative choice drop downs
in input fields?

I was just looking at the auto filling of input fields by
KWebWallet::fillFormData(...) which is having issues in 2.3 and I believe
Allan was as well.

--
Lindsay Mathieson