[webkit-qt] Qt 5 alpha release

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Thu Mar 8 12:09:55 PST 2012

Thanks Quim for the reminder.

I think it would be great to be part of the release with not just the source code but also examples
and documentation for the new QML WebView component.

We need volunteers for writing a few nice examples - nothing big :)

For the documentation I think we need to coordinate with Laszlo. Any takers?

Simon