[webkit-qt] Qt 5 alpha release

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Thu Mar 8 12:01:28 PST 2012

Hi, as you probably know we are working on a Qt 5 alpha release by March
20: http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_5

I was wondering the role of QtWebKit(2) here. Are you part of this
release or do you want to do something along it?

If so (or in any case) it would be good to know what demos, examples,
docs or anything we could showcase and link to in the context of the Qt
5 release.

Another possibility would be to have a synced blog post summarizing the
work you are doing in the context of Qt 5, what is new and cool for web
developers and for users of the QtWebKit port, etc.

See for instance what we're asking to the graphics front:
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2012-March/002457.html

--
Quim