[webkit-qt] Qt 5 alpha release

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Wed Mar 14 13:20:29 PDT 2012

On 03/08/2012 12:09 PM, Hausmann Simon (Nokia-MP/Oslo) wrote:
> Thanks Quim for the reminder.

You're welcome.

Qt 5 Alpha tarballs are available for testing:
http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/releasing/2012-March/000030.html

> I think it would be great to be part of the release with not just the source code but also examples
> and documentation for the new QML WebView component.
>
> We need volunteers for writing a few nice examples - nothing big :)
>
> For the documentation I think we need to coordinate with Laszlo. Any takers?

I couldn't find *any* Qt WebKit documentation at
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/5.0-snapshot/index.html

Is there a better place to look at?

Also, there seems to be some confusion with the official name of
modules. Now there is a "Qt WebKit" module in Qt Essentials and another
"Qt WebKit" Module in Add-ons. Any suggestions for improvement?

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Essentials-Modules
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Add-ons-Modules

Thank you!

--