[webkit-qt] Testfonts have been changed

Balazs Kelemen kbalazs at webkit.org
Tue Jan 10 07:39:56 PST 2012

    Hi folks!

We have experienced some divergence in layout test results across
different environments with Qt5.
Our ec2 image (QtWebKit-BuildEnv) for example which is recent Ubuntu
with all required dependencies and settings did not pass the tests
because of font metric issues. To cut a long story short, the best way
to fix this is seems to be to just remove some fonts from
the set we use with DRT/WTR. I have already pushed this into the repo
(git at gitorious.org:qtwebkit/testfonts.git), so you should
pull it in order to get correct layout test results.

Cheers!

-kbalazs