[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Tue Jan 10 05:49:51 PST 2012

On Monday, January 09, 2012 06:37:59 PM ext Luciano Wolf wrote:
[...]
> > I sat down on Friday and wrote a quick script to import a webkit
> > snapshot into a Git repo and submitted it today into qt5.git (
> > http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,12415 ). I also uploaded the
> > script for the import into http://gitorious.org/qtwebkit/tools . Note
> > that webkit in qt5.git is currently not CI tested, but I think we can
> > get that working soon.
>
> Very good! I did the same with phonon module. I don't know about
> qtwebkit-examples-and-demos module and the "fix-webkit" script. Are
> they necessary/up to date?

Nope, the fix-webkit script is not necessary. I just need to stage the fix at
http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,12594 :)

The examples-and-demos repo required a build fix that landed IIRC yesterday.

> Are you using a plain configure && make or Ossy's build script to
> test? I'm trying a new build using your version to see if I get that
> problem with .pri file again.

I'm using what's there, so qt5.git's top-level .pro file uses qtwebkit.pri to
invoke build-webkit. That seems to work for me, although QTBUG-23565 is
pending as a build fix.

Simon