[webkit-qt] Minutes from the Status Meeting in #qtwebkit on Freenode IRC network
Qt WebKit StatusBot
qtwebkit-statusbot at openbossa.org
Tue Jan 10 07:49:34 PST 2012
* elproxy status: seen good progress on the rawfont front. Everything seems to be falling into place. Gotta clean things up and start upstreaming
* bbandix status: changing flickable patch so we do not need to depend on private API, almost working for simple cases, Flickable's cancelFlick might need to go public and invocable; trying to find out why jeez_'s patch causes assers on top of the pinch zoom patch.
* ahf status Trying to figure out why his InverseMouseArea qt5 port doesn't work :p
* azbest_hu status: build problem in scratchbox resolved, layout tests on N9
* tronical status: completing qtjsbackend integration, build & layouttest fixes, patch reviews
* jeez_ status: Dealing with a weird bug after rebasing the WebView init on componentComplete patch on top of pinchZoom. Trying to figure it out together with bbandix.
* mibrunin status: interview / meeting earlier, tried to reproduce crashes (in vain), back to gesture test scripting now
* kkristof status: do some tests with the parallel nrwt
* dicska status: writing unittest to the master.cfg
* zalbisser status: back to application url schemes, more tests and some fixes.
* kbalazs status: testfont issue. hopefully the last day spent on this
* kenneth_ status: continue the adventure of implementing vkb support and breaking the bots while doing so :)
* zherczeg status: reviewing patches, fixing style issues in CSSParser.cpp
* cmarcelo status: using our new APIs in snowshoe, learning more about HashMap
* jturcotte status: AC/Layers/Inspector discovery adventure.
* darktears status : working on https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=73002 (Incorrect value of CSSStyleDeclaration#length when a shorthand property is inherit or initial), has his hand deep inside the CSS parser, polishing a patch. Landed yesterday getComputedStyle for border-radius, now WebKit supports getComputedStyle for all shorthands values, also made a patch of CSSValueList.
* Ossy status: fix the broken "automatic clean build" feature in build-webkit, land a patch for Noam with updated expected results, gardening, trying to update Qt5
* setanta status trying to build the WebCore bridge tests/examples on linux
Missing updates from: Smith, TwistO, Zoltan, andris88, carewolf, hugopl, igoroliveira, jprvita, laknudse, lmoura, loki04, luck, mulvad, rafaelbrandao, reni, tczene, torarne, zalan
More information about the webkit-qt