[webkit-qt] possible issue with missing libjscore and font troubles.

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:16:22 PDT 2011

I think my font problem happened because I didn't link to freetype and its
falling back on Xorg fonts. But after some thought I'm now thinking that a
static build on Linux doesn't really make sense anyway. :)

Thanks again for the link to your OS X build notes, thats my next target.

Waitman

On Oct 11, 2011 10:27 PM, "Waitman Gobble" <gobble.wa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Ariya, I'll check out the links.
>
> After I re-read my email (after sending to the group, of course! arrgh.) i
think it might sound like i am having trouble building Qt (since i put the
ld error after the config line!), which hasn't been the case...
>  Qt seems to build fine as 'static'... I ran into the trouble with ld and
-ljscore when compiling my Qt app.
> I copied the static libjscore.a and it seems to work - so I guess it's
fine - but maybe it's a bug that needs looked at (?). I've notice some other
people posting questions about -ljscore and couldn't seem to track down any
definitive resolution :)