[webkit-qt] API proposal for handling (some) hybrid use cases

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen kenneth.christiansen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 00:51:05 PDT 2011

I didn't mean that we will not support plugins at all, but we will not
invest in them as well. Plugins have serious issues and especially on
mobile devices with touch input etc. For this reason I guess we will
follow Apple, Microsoft etc and not support plugins on our
QTouchWebView.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen