[webkit-qt] possible issue with missing libjscore and font troubles.

Waitman Gobble gobble.wa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:27:37 PDT 2011

Thanks Ariya, I'll check out the links.

After I re-read my email (after sending to the group, of course! arrgh.) i
think it might sound like i am having trouble building Qt (since i put the
ld error after the config line!), which hasn't been the case...
 Qt seems to build fine as 'static'... I ran into the trouble with ld and
-ljscore when compiling my Qt app.
I copied the static libjscore.a and it seems to work - so I guess it's fine
- but maybe it's a bug that needs looked at (?). I've notice some other
people posting questions about -ljscore and couldn't seem to track down any
definitive resolution :)

Waitman Gobble
San Jose, California