[webkit-qt] QTWebkit with javascript jquery

Thanh NGUYEN u.nguyenthanh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:37:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

I use qt-embedded on STi7105 platform with STLinux. I have just done a test
with javascript only as the following :

function test() {
     alert("Hello world")
}

<ul id="channellist">
                        <li class="channel-item" onClick="test();"><a
href="tv.cgi?chan=0">TF1</a></li>
</ul>

That worked ! When I clicked on <li> element, i got an alert popup from
javascript. It meant that javascript worked on my platform ? And the issue
resides in the jquery script ?

But the same QT, the same webkit application compiled on PC displayed
correctly jquery with javascript. It also worked for all browsers on PC. For
embedded platforms, Do I need a specific library or option for javscript
jquery ? Here is the configure command QT :

 ./configure -confirm-license -opensource -force-pkg-config -embedded sh4
-arch sh4 -xplatform qws/linux-sh4-g++ -prefix
/opt/qt-4.7.1-stlinux-sdk-optimized -no-qt3support -no-exceptions -no-rpath
-reduce-relocations -system-zlib -system-libpng -system-libmng
-system-libjpeg -no-mmx -no-3dnow -no-sse -no-sse2 -no-ssse3 -no-cups
-little-endian -host-little-endian -depths 8,15,16,24,32 -opengl es2 -dbus
-webkit -declarative -glib -no-openssl -no-openvg -shared
-plugin-gfx-directfb -qt-freetype
-I/opt/STM/STLinux-2.3/devkit/sh4/target/usr/include/directfb-stsdk

Do you have any idea please ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

NT