[webkit-qt] QTWebkit with javascript jquery

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:33:17 PDT 2011

> When I load this page html in my webkit application, jquery does not work
> and my html element list is not displayed. But with the same application
> compiled for PC, it works correctly. I compiled the same version QT with the
> same options for PC and embedded platform. It seems that in QT cross
> compiled for my platform does not support or have javascript engine.
> Anyone has any idea what happenning here please ? What should I have to do
> for resolving this issue ?

What is your "embedded platform"? There are a gazillion embedded
platforms out there, so please give some more specific info, e.g. CPU
architecture, operating system, etc.

Did you do any testing/debugging? Did you test whether JavaScript
works at all (before doing fancy thing with jQuery)?

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat