[webkit-qt] QTWebkit with javascript jquery

Thanh NGUYEN u.nguyenthanh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:26:05 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I am developping an application webkit to load html page for an embedded
platform with framebuffer. I use qgraphicsview & qgraphicswebview for that.
In my html file, I use jquery script for carousel, sth like that :

$(document).ready(function) {
$("#list).caroufredsel (....
});

When I load this page html in my webkit application, jquery does not work
and my html element list is not displayed. But with the same application
compiled for PC, it works correctly. I compiled the same version QT with the
same options for PC and embedded platform. It seems that in QT cross
compiled for my platform does not support or have javascript engine.

Anyone has any idea what happenning here please ? What should I have to do
for resolving this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanh NGUYEN