[webkit-qt] Almost all webkit LayoutTests failing on Qt for Embedded Linux

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Jul 26 04:49:06 PDT 2011

 <simon.hausmann <at> nokia.com> writes:

> I think the tests Alexis is referring to are unit tests. I can understand that
the layout tests would not pass on QWS against x11 metrics (see dpi setting for
example).

Yes, my point was LayoutTest vs. API tests. I am working on a MIPS buildbot
and will try to make it work with Qt/E. I will probably not get to the point
of having non text only tests though.

The easiest config for Qt/E is to compile with QT_NO_QWS_MULTIPROCESS this
way one does not run into the GuiServer problematic.

holger