[webkit-qt] Almost all webkit LayoutTests failing on Qt for Embedded Linux

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Tue Jul 26 00:18:21 PDT 2011

I think the tests Alexis is referring to are unit tests. I can understand that the layout tests would not pass on QWS against x11 metrics (see dpi setting for example).

Simon

--
Sent from my Nokia N9

On 26.07.11 09:05 ext Holger Freyther wrote:

Alexis Menard <alexis.menard <at> openbossa.org> writes:

> Most probably because Qt for embedded linux runs in the framebuffer
> therefore you probably invoke them incorrectly. I can't really help
> you but when I did the import of QtWebKit 2.2 Qt For Embedded Linux
> was a showstopper for integration and it went in which means that the
> tests were not regressing.

Hi Alexis,

the LayoutTests are not part of what is merged into Qt. I think you
are only running the WebKit/qt/tests API tests in the Qt tree itself.

So how exactly are the Qt For Embedded Linux tests failing? Could you
provide some output. My first assumption would be due the lack of a
a QWS Server running?

h.