[webkit-qt] Spell checking for qt webkit

Fabrizio.Machado at nokia.com Fabrizio.Machado at nokia.com
Wed Jan 26 16:22:23 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking to add support for spell check to the qt port.  I posted my intentions to the webkit-dev thread:

"[webkit-dev] Hunspell based spellchecker"
Is there anyone already working on this for qtwebkit?  Benjamin mentioned it may be a possibility someone has finished this work in a dev branch.
The id in bugzilla is 44114, which also references an older report marked as duplicated, but I saw no activity in either report.
Thanks,
Fabrizio