[webkit-qt] Adding inline spell checking to webkit-qt

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 17:45:20 PST 2011

Making progress, have implemented the error line (cribbed from the cairo
platform)

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 10:41:11 PM Benjamin Poulain wrote:
> For the interface with sonnet, I think that should be done via a new
> platform plugin (QWebKitPlatformPlugin) for spell checking.
> Anyone has an opinion on the API?

Wouldn't this depend on the web browser enabling plugins, whcih is all or
nothing? I'm thinking of cases like rekonq where plugins can be optionally
loaded - useful when they are a bit crash prone, e.g the nsplugin wrapper.

But that would mean spell checking would be disabled.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home