[webkit-qt] Bugs in bugreports.qt.nokia.com

henry.haverinen at nokia.com henry.haverinen at nokia.com
Tue May 25 03:46:59 PDT 2010

I just closed a bunch of bugs and small development tasks in bugreports.qt.nokia.com.  This is not ideal at all, but
it's better to let the reporter know that we're probably not going to look into the reported issue than to let the items just
hang in the JIRA tool in "Reported" state.

Please see these wiki pages for more info on how to report issues and suggestions to QtWebKit:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitBugs
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitFeaturePlanning

Regards,
Henry