[webkit-qt] Bugs in bugreports.qt.nokia.com

henry.haverinen at nokia.com henry.haverinen at nokia.com
Tue May 18 05:23:02 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Even though we're using the WebKit bugzilla for bugs, we have unfortunately some bugreports in the Qt JIRA too.
We're hoping to get a system that would guide people to the right place but that isn't there yet.

I'm the default assignee, an alias for "unassigned" if you like, so you can see some possible bugs with this
search:
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10531&resolution=-1&status=1&status=10011&assigneeSelect=specificuser&assignee=hehaveri&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=status&sorter/order=DESC

Any suggestions how to handle these?

Previously I have been closing these with resolution "Moved" and a comment where
I've asked the reporter of the bug to move the issue to Bugzilla, but
right now I'm not sure I should do that as we might lose some important bugs.

Regards,
Henry