[webkit-qt] How to play youtube videos external widget?

sunny shah sunny.cpp at gmail.com
Wed May 19 07:37:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

   I am creating a touch screen mobile phone browser with qt-webkit, I
am developing it for devices which does not have flash support. Now I
want a functionality that, when user click on video ( Youtube ), In
fullscreen video should start playing. How can I do it with QWebview ?
I have a library which can decode .flv and .mp4 files. I just requires
URL from which that library can download and play video files.

Thanks,
  Sunny.