[webkit-qt] QTWebkit capabilities

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:59:57 PDT 2010

I already gave the possible reason why Flash did not show up in the
capture: "That's likely because the plugin is windowed". Painting a
web page using QWebFrame::render only draws everything belongs to the
frame's window. Since the plugin has its own window (e.g. HWND in
Win32), then its content is outside the reach the said web frame.

I suspect that some trick employed in the screen capture utility might
work, e.g. it grabs the entire application window.

Regards,

Ariya