[webkit-qt] QTWebkit capabilities

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:59:02 PDT 2010

http://ariya.blogspot.com/2009/01/qt-not-qt.html

> What I would like to know is,
> 1) Is it possible to get the buffer of the web page, that would be rendered, using QTWebkit.

http://labs.qt.nokia.com/blogs/2009/01/15/capturing-web-pages/

For other questions, you might search some blogs about the
information. In all cases, you seems not too familiar with Qt yet, so
I suggest to familiarize yourself with Qt as this will easily give
your more insights on things work in QtWebKit. If you are brand new to
WebKit, http://bit.ly/webkit-gethelp is generally a good reading.

Some of my code examples, see http://bit.ly/graphicsdojo-2009 and
http://bit.ly/graphicsdojo-2010, are also related to QtWebKit and may
give you basic stuff to start with.