[webkit-qt] minutes of short weekly irc meeting

simon.hausmann at nokia.com simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Mon Oct 12 07:31:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

this one was quick :)

* Kenneth, Ariya, Kent, Benjamin and me arrived at DevDays Munich, so we won't be very connected.

* Jocelyn reports that all platforms are building or still in progress except Symbian. Looks like a missing include causing the usual RefPtr.h errors.
   Once that is sorted out we can hopefully update src/3rdparty/webkit in Qt 4.6.

* The review queue is filling up. Simon try to go through it later today together with Ariya.

Simon