[webkit-qt] Wiki page for plugins

Girish Ramakrishnan girish at forwardbias.in
Fri Oct 16 01:10:08 PDT 2009

Hi all,
When I started working on plugins a month back with absolutely no
knowledge of the WebKit code base, I wished there was some page that
tells me the current status, some high level overview of various parts
of WebKit (at-least the Qt port). Currently, this is either missing or I
cannot find it.

Since my part was only involving X11/plugins, I wrote it all down -
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitPlugins. It's only a start, feel
free to correct,add.

If you need any information on the X11 port, please let me know, I will
add it.

If someone can fill out the Windows/Symbian/Mac ports, it will be very
useful for me because I am going to test those ports very soon.

In general, I think it will be good, if we can all document the parts we
know well about Qt/WebKit. It will be immensely helpful for people like
me. For example, someone on irc was asking about dnd stuff. No is able
to answer or has no time. If there is a small write up somewhere, it's a
good start for him.

Girish