[webkit-help] letting WebView component field the page response ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:40:32 PDT 2022

As part of a JFX Browser kind of application I am working on, I would
like to use Webkit's WebView to deal with cookies, https connections,
login credentials, ... in order to get and fully generate the text
stream of the requested html page, then before the html is rendered, I
need to parse and scrape it.

Since I will be using JFX, I will be coding in java.

How could you do that? Any code examples you would suggest to have an
idea about the WebView interfaces that should be used at that
particular moment during the processing pipe line?

Thank you,
lbrtchx