[webkit-help] need help - run-webkit-app doesn't work for me

Sitao Yang sitao_yang at apple.com
Tue Oct 11 17:06:05 PDT 2016

Hi Ryosuke,

Thank you for your response.

I followed your instructions and checked my WebKit app in Activity Monitor, it showed it’s still using the system’s WebKit framework instead of my local one.

Also, I’m running on macOS Sierra (16A323). So the mentioned issue with El Capitan shouldn’t matter to me. I’d have made it clear in my initial email.

Thanks,
—Sitao