[webkit-help] Heap profiling in Web inspector

dipak kumar mail.dipak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:20:26 PST 2014

Dear All,

Chrome supports heap profiling/snapshot feature. But I could not see the
same in default Webkit code neither in Safari. Can anybody tell if heap
profiling is anyway related to V8 engine, I mean is it chrome specific?

Because I had seen this feature enabled when I was using V8, but with JSC
its unavailable.

Please help with any clue.
Awaiting response.

Many thanks,