[webkit-help] Run LayoutTests with WinCairo port on Windows

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Thu Feb 20 02:24:19 PST 2014

Hi,

Tools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests without parameter is to run layout
tests (with new-run-webkit-tests) for Apple Windows port, not for
WinCairo port.

Additionally run-webkit-tests (NRWT) doesn't support running layout
tests for WinCairo port. (--wincairo option) You might be able run
layout tests with old-run-webkit-tests (ORWT) ... but ORWT and
expected files for WinCairo port aren't maintained nowadays at all.

Ossy