[webkit-help] Pixel test for 3d Transform not working.

Manish Gurnaney manishgurnaney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:56:13 PST 2014

Hi All,
       I want to run one page for run-webkit-tests windows machine. I am
running this page using command as "./Tools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests
LayoutTests/animations/3d/replace-filling-transform.html  --pixel-tests
--debug --no-http"
  The output file which is being generated as a png with no content in it
only Black screen is there.
      If I remove the 3d-Transform property from mentioned test page
its *working
fine*.
  Can you please suggest me whether I am missing something?
  I am sending the png file generated with this mail.
*Test Case Location:- *
LayoutTests/animations/3d/replace-filling-transform.html

--Please Suggest
Regards,
Manish R Gurnaney