[webkit-help] GtkWebKit consulting

Egor Egorov me at egorfine.com
Fri Oct 4 08:01:42 PDT 2013

Hello.

I'm looking for webkit consulting services.

I need someone to help me create an application based on gtk webkit2. I will need a few modifications of webkit source code to tailor it to my needs as well as email-based consulting on webkit internals. I am willing to contribute features back to the community, as some of them will be indeed useful to everyone, not just my specific application. Some of them are even on the gtk webkit development roadmap and I am eager to sponsor their expedited development:)

Changes I need are mostly related to Gtk WebKit2 API and performance/rendering issues.

I believe we are speaking about 30-50 hours initially.

I tried to contact Igalia, but they did not respond to an inquiry.

Any other company/individuals?

--
Egor Egorov
http://egorfine.com/

Warning: this email may contain humor, sarcasm, parody, and perhaps even irony. Read at your own risk.