[webkit-help] how to implement event listener

上田耕一 uedakoui at fsi.co.jp
Tue Oct 8 04:57:48 PDT 2013

Hello everyone.

In its own browser that works on Windows, I have customized Webkit.
I am trying to add an EventListener own.
It is a "Struct" is one of the input parameters.
not receive correctly the "Struct" addXXXEventListener is a sample file
below. I believe that IDL wrong is written is either not the cause.
Because I do not understand how to write WebkitIDL, I do not know how to
make EventListener with a "Struct" in the input.
I do not know the method to be added to the EventListener.
Someone, please help.

-----------------
HTML

var param = {
yyy : {
aa : 0,
bb : 1,
cc : 2,
dd : 3,
ee : 4,
ff : 0x50,
gg : "hoge",
hh : "hoge2"
},
aaa : 0x006,
bbb : 7,
ccc : 255
};
xxxEvent.boolean addXXXEventListener( param, firedeve);

-----------------
IDL

    interface [
        OmitConstructor
    ] xxxEvent {

[Custom] boolean addXXXEventListener(
in XXXParam param,
in EventListener listener);
[Custom] boolean removeXXXEventListener(
in XXXParam param,
in EventListener listener);
    };

    interface [