[webkit-help] Webkit2 debugging on MAC using Xcode

Abhijeet Kandalkar kandalkar.abhijeet58 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:36:44 PDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

- To Debug Web Process:

        I have followed steps suggested by you in first approach and I am
able to debug Web-process. Breakpoint hit for any file inside webcore.

- To debug both simultaneously:

        I have tried second approach too, but behavior is same as approach
1. Only breakpoint in webcore is hitting.

I specifically want to debug control flow from WebCore to WebKit2 and
viceversa. In webcore I am able put breakpoint but once call goes to
Webkit2 I want break there also.

 If you could explain in instructions format it would be great for me.

Thanks for your help.