[webkit-help] Webkit2 debugging on MAC using Xcode

Abhijeet Kandalkar kandalkar.abhijeet58 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:14:06 PDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for your reply.

I have modified the code in WebCore and Webkit layer. The changes are
working fine with Webkit But now I want to port same code into Webkit2.
I have figured out files needs to be modified for WebKit2 porting, now I
want to debug changes.

Specifically, Control flow is from Context menu to the WebCore(let say Save
image context menu flow).Since UIProcess and WebProcess both are involved,
How could I debug it ?

MAC OS : 10.8.4
XCode : 4.6.2

Thanks & Regards,