[webkit-help] Running WebKit Cario on WinXP

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:16:52 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

On Jul 21, 2011, at 12:16 PM, Mike Thomas wrote:

> But when I run the examples (WinLauncher), I get "The procedure entry point WSAPoll could not be located in the dynamic link library WS2_32.dll".

Oh no!

This may be due to my build of libcURL; it looks like there is some confusion about the build settings in that project, which allow some Vista-specific features to be enabled by default.  I'll try to take a look at it tomorrow and see if the versioning is set properly.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

-Brent