[webkit-help] Hi newbie want suggestion about how to get involve this project.

Nimish Nayak nimishnayk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 23:23:02 PST 2011

Hi J L,

You could start off with http://www.webkit.org.
Reading the Wiki and Documentations provided under a subsection on the same
page could give u a detailed description on many topics.
And as per your interest you could contact people associated with the same
and hopefully become a vital contributor towards this Project

Best of Luck,

Nimish.

--
Mr. Nimish Nayak