[webkit-help] Webkit on Windows Cairo Port

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Mon Feb 14 06:35:46 PST 2011

On Feb 13, 2011, at 1:11 PM, Nimish Nayak wrote:

> [...]

I think you'll probably have fewer problems overall if you go with solution 2. Moving projects out of the source tree and then trying to build them isn't very well tested. Note that you can still build just WinLauncher, even if you're modifying it via WebKit.sln. Build > Project Only > Build Only WinLauncher should do the trick.

-Adam