[webkit-help] Fwd: Webkit on Windows Cairo Port

Nimish Nayak nimishnayk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:11:54 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nimish Nayak <nimishnayk at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [webkit-help] Webkit on Windows Cairo Port
To: Adam Roben <aroben at apple.com>

Hi Adam,

Ok i will explain in detail

Task: Extending the JavaScript Core with custom Functions

Solution1:
Can I build the WinLauncher Project separately ie. Copy the WinLauncher
Project from the Source to C:\ (not cygwin) and compile it in VS and then
just copy the WebCore.dll WebKit.dll JavascripCore.dll from the webkit build
and run the project ?
Because I think I will eventually require these dll's.. the picture is hazy
But i think i am understanding some bits and parts of it. plz guide me

Or

Solution2:
I am supposed to modify/extend the WinLauncher in VS2005, setting it as the
current project compile it along with the other projects and then run it.

I think the first Solution should work without any issues. I dont know why
but i have this strong hunch :)

--
Mr. Nimish Nayak