[webkit-help] Building QtWebKit with V8 has a lot of errors

Joe Yu Joe.Yu at arm.com
Mon Dec 26 20:27:35 PST 2011

Hi,

I tried building QtWebKit with V8, but met with errors. I tried to work around, but there are still a lot of errors to resolve. I even switched to some other revision, but the problems were still there. I think V8 has not been well verified on the trunk. Is there anybody has idea about it?

Thanks,
Joe Yu

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.