[webkit-help] Web Audio on Windows Safari?

Dave Benson davehbenson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 13:54:41 PST 2011

Hi there,

I'm interested in writing a web app that uses the Web Audio API.  I'm
particularly interested in using WebKit's convolution functions. For a
variety of reasons it would be most convenient for me do my development on
a Windows XP machine, with Safari as the browser.

Is it possible to make calls to the Web Audio API in Safari on Windows?
 How would I enable it?

I've noticed that the page of demos
(here<http://chromium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/audio/index.html>)
only gives instructions for using the API with Mac Safari (and Mac/Windows
Chrome).  Does this that it's not currently possible to use it with Windows
Safari?

Many thanks & merry Christmas,

D.