[webkit-help] GTKLauncher displays html source code

KwangYul Seo skyul at company100.net
Wed May 19 19:46:36 PDT 2010

Hi,

GTK port hard-coded the MIME type for extension in
WebCore/platform/gtk/MIMETypeRegistryGtk.cpp.

static const ExtensionMap extensionMap [] = {
    { "bmp", "image/bmp" },
    { "css", "text/css" },
    { "gif", "image/gif" },
    { "htm", "text/html" },
    { "html", "text/html" },
    { "ico", "image/x-icon" },
    { "jpeg", "image/jpeg" },
    { "jpg", "image/jpeg" },
    { "js", "application/x-javascript" },
    { "pdf", "application/pdf" },
    { "png", "image/png" },
    { "rss", "application/rss+xml" },
    { "svg", "image/svg+xml" },
    { "text", "text/plain" },
    { "txt", "text/plain" },
    { "xbm", "image/x-xbitmap" },
    { "xml", "text/xml" },
    { "xsl", "text/xsl" },
    { "xhtml", "application/xhtml+xml" },
    { "wml", "text/vnd.wap.wml" },
    { "wmlc", "application/vnd.wap.wmlc" },
    { 0, 0 }
};

I am not sure why the target machine can't recognize the MIME type.

Regards,
Kwang Yul Seo