[webkit-help] GTKLauncher displays html source code

Jason Mendonler oilehus at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 19:30:49 PDT 2010

Hi Kwang,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, the page was loaded from the local file system, the file name is "hello.html", it should be recognized as "text/html", but it was still displayed as the raw html data. It was ok if I ran it from the machine where I built WebKit, but after I copied  GTKLauncher and all WebKit library files into the target machine, it showed all files as raw data. Is that because I didn't copy some files to the target machine? Is there a file to define the  MIME type mappings for the local files?

Regards,
-JM