[webkit-help] unresolved symbol errors on windows

Cliff Moon moonpolysoft at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 14:31:01 PDT 2010

I'm trying to build webkit on windows and I'm getting unresolved symbol
errors during linking of javascriptcore.  In particular, the linker
cannot find CharacterClass* wordcharCreate() and friends.  I found the
headers defined in JavaScriptCore/yarr/RegexPattern.h, but I could not
find an implementation for the functions anywhere in the project.  Where
are these defined?  Is there an external library that I'm missing?