[webkit-help] WebKit Build error

Eric Zhou englefly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 08:47:22 PDT 2010

Hi Adam,

After running
WebKitLibraries/win/tools/scripts/auto-version.sh 'C:\tmp'
C:\tmp\include\autoversion.h is created, and the content is the same.

There is only one number 533 in file
"WebKitLibraries/win/tools/scripts/VERSION". Should I modify this file?
I tried to modify it to "5 33", it does not work.

What is your opinion?

MANY MANY THANKS