[webkit-help] Need help with opcode sampling

Saurabh Verma saura6h.v3rma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:59:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am new to the webkit world, and have been playing around with the sources
of late. I noticed support for opcode sampling in the jscore sources and
wanted to find out if the the sampling can be used when running GtkLauncher.
As the first attempt, I defined the relevant-looking macros in the
wtf/Platform.h file to 1, but it didn't seem to help. Couldn't find much
info on this.

Can someone please confirm I am going in the right direction. Any
suggestions and pointers would be welcome.

Thanks
saurabh